NO SMOKING PLEASE. In accommodation, kitchen, dining areas, toilet areas etc.
Must have current electrical warrant of fitness and comply with LPG standard (NZS 5428: 1996) and provide own waste container. Empty chemical toilets in "dump station" behind ladies' toilets - main block.
Gate Access Cards
A $20 bond will be charged for each card issued: this bond will be refunded if the card is returned in the same condition. Do not leave in the sun or clip onto keys please.
Main block kitchen, laundry and ablutions close during cleaning , please use other facilities. Internet and email available in Reception Room. Games and Activities - Table tennis, volleyball equipment available, sea office. Kayaks and pedal cars for hire - see reception for bookings. Jumping Pillow - the pillow will operate from 8:30am to 7pm daily (unless wet) PARENTS PLEASE SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN - No shoes or jumping near edge.
Showers take 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins.
Vehicles to be parked on own site - NOT on driveways or neighbor's site. No visitors' cars inside the park.
Speed in camp to be 'walking pace' only. (5km) Please be careful of children and adults walking on driveways.
- Quiet between 10pm and 7am.
- Reasonable behavior and dress at all times.
- Excess drinking and parties forbidden.
- No liquor to be consumed in camp except on your own site or in your unit.
- Consideration must be shown AT ALL TIMES to other campers. We reserve the right to remove any person not behaving in a considerate manner, without refund.